Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blinded Me with Science

A transformer went down somewhere and the neighborhood is out of power.  The backup generator isn't running the lab at full capacity.  Every hallway has flickering lights and the hoods are acting possessed. It's like we're in the middle of a horror movie or haunted house attraction.  It's pretty awesome!!! So now I'm on break and getting paid to work on my blog! Thursday you're alright!  We even got to leave and get coffee!  We heard more booms and saw sparks from an electrical pole across the street on the way back. This is the closest we get to a snow day and I'll take what I can get and enjoy it fully. This is what I was working on today.  Making reagents can be fun and very messy.  This is the carnage left after I made a reagent with sulfuric acid.  Behold the power of the tiny drops of acid.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment